- are a tech company,
- are curious to find out more about how to approach investors,
- want to know what investors seek to find in an investable company,
- are interested in raising funding for international expansion of your tech business, or just need financing for testing your business concept…
We are expecting you on Monday, 21 March, in Protik, ICT Resource Center in Tirana and be part of the: “Meet South Central Ventures” session. You will have a chance to meet the team responsible for investments in Albania and ask everything you wanted to know about VC investing.
The event is open for all tech companies and startup founders, managers and everyone interested in learning more about Venture Capital investments in general, and the South Central Ventures investment strategy in particular.
Tatjana Zabasu, Managing Partner, Ivana Stankovic, Investment Manager, and Irena Efremovska, Associate, from Skopje office will be there to answer your questions.
The event is free to attend. All you need to do is to save your seat by filling out the registration form.
- Time: Monday, 21 March 2016, 17.30h – 19.00h.
- Venue: protik, ICT Resource Center, Papa Gjon Pali Street, Nr 3, First Floor (see map).
- 30 – 17.45: Short presentation of South Central Ventures
- 45 – 18.30: Questions and answers, you can ask all questions you have regarding approaching South Central Ventures for investment
- 30 – 19.00: Closing and scheduling meetings (for those interested)