Organized by the Croatian AI association (CroAI), AI2FUTURE conference is the biggest yearly event for all AI community members in Croatia, with the regional focus and best international cases. Once a year, participants have the opportunity to listen to high profile AI professionals and practitioners.
We were a part of an expert jury that chose among 10 brightest stars in the competition:
- AI Technologies – Artificial intelligence for trends and event forecasting
- ALAN Analytics – AI that provides humanesque insights from texts
- Asgard – Early stage skin cancer detection and classification
- Crop Shepherd – Autonomous AI powered laser weeding robot
- Cloudonia – Image recognition software for Retail execution
- Imbafactory – Realtime predictive modelling, esports data, real-time game data
- NomenTech – Using AI to understand proper names worldwide
- Protostar Labs – Evolution in computer vision data annotation.
- Robotiq.ai – automating business processes using software robots
- UHURA SOLUTIONS – AI platform that understands customer contracts and agreements