SCV in Week Review #13
- In Smartocto’s latest blog they explain how to choose the right stories and write more about less, plus how to create valuable and relevant content for your audience.
- Cognism has announced that Mark Bedard has joined them as the new Vice President of Global Sales. Mark will help drive Cognism’s global expansion as a premium sales intelligence provider.
- Matija Žulj, the founder of Agrivi, gave an interview for Startup Rant. Listen to why and how he dedicates his time and efforts to solving the global food problem. (Croatian only)
- Daibau’s founder Martin gave an interview for Netokracija.rs about their growth strategy in Serbia and shared the latest news about the company. (Serbian only)
- Jure had a podcast where he gave some tips on how to setup a team to bring an entrepreneurial idea to life and shared interesting insights about the startup scene and much more. (Slovenian)
- The sun is up and we can smell the sailing season knocking on our door. Read how Sentinel can save your time and nerves.
- Entelo was listed among the best hiring platforms for an early stage startup.
- Vedran spoke to TechCrunch about the startup scene in Zagreb. Agrivi, Adcanner and Cognism are mentioned as the most interesting startups. (Croatian only)
- Startit did an in-depth report on Serbian startup investments. We were also part of this discussion. (Serbian only)