We continue to follow our portfolio’s progress. Here are some of the highlights from the past few weeks:
- Cognism published their the most popular blog post of the 2020 year – “8 stages of the B2B sales process”. They also gave us some tips in a blog post about time management hacks for B2B sales reps.
- Leanpay and Entelo are hiring! Join Leanpayas a Country Manager (Croatia) and Entelo as a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN or Bay Area, CA) or a Director of Demand Generation (San Francisco or Indianapolis); a QA Engineer (Belgrade) and many more you can find on their web page.
- Our Investment Manager Pedja Predin spoke to Netokracija about the Serbian start-ups and the entire ecosystem. Pedja stressed that founders from our region have been swimming in various crises in one way or another since the 90s, which made them extremely ready for constant changing environments on a global scale. “Compared to startups from America and Western Europe, the DNA of our entrepreneurs is making them cost-efficient and therefore less fragile.” Also, he pointed out that one of the key missing ingredients of this ecosystem is more angel activity in the pre-seed stage by the individuals who have already built their success stories (maybe exits), and have the knowledge, time and money to help ambitious young founders. Read the entire interview here. (Serbian only)
- Uhura Solutions is recognized as a major player in the Markets and Research Global Contract Intelligence Market Growth 2020-2025 report.
- Agrivi is listed by Deloitte in Technology Fast 50 Central Europe report 2020 as one of the rising stars.
Enjoy the read!