In this SCV Week in Review edition we are recapping current news from the portfolio side as well as announcing a new portfolio partner:
- With Coronavirus on the rise, WorkPuls advises employers on how to handle emergency work from home situations.
- Uhura Solutions and Raiffeisen Bank International AG Credit Office had their first Demo Day presenting the pilot project on AI that can read and extract data from LMA loan agreements.
- 63% of talent acquisition professionals say that AI changed recruiting at their organisation by shortening hiring times and improving candidate pipelines. You can learn how to integrate automation with human experience in the recruiting process in this blog from ConveyIQ by Entelo.
- Labbox is selected for 1st phase of Star Venture Accelerator out of 96 applications.
- One part of South Central Ventures mission is to add value to companies in the portfolio, so we are happy to announce that we partnered with Twillio in Twilio Startup Program.
Enjoy the read!