This SCV Week in Review edition covers South Central Ventures portfolio updates and their advice to drive your business forward.
- After helping thousands of dialysis patients book their treatments safely and quickly, Booknowmed.com has opened its platform to new treatment options with the goal of helping more people find their alternative treatments.
— booknowmed.com (@booknowmed) June 20, 2020
- The Innovation Fund has allocated EUR 5 million in grants to finance 35 projects through a Public call for the Mini Grants Program and the Collaborative Grant Scheme Program. One of the awarded companies was also our portfolio company Om3ga Solution with their high precision speech-to-text software Daktilograf.
- smartocto reports what actionable data you need to fight data shock. Learn what is data shock and how to overcome it.
- Cognism always serves great B2B marketing advice. Do you already know how to use drip marketing strategy to your advantage?
- If you have a lot of traffic but a low conversion rate, Pathfinder revealed 4 tips to improve that ratio.
— Pathfinder (@MeetPathfinder) June 18, 2020
- AdScanner participated on digital breakfast webinar organized by Netokracija. If you missed it, watch the webinar recording of what the panellists discussed on the topic of customer experience.