It’s only the start of the year and our portfolio companies are (as always) in full action mode. These are some of the highlights of the recent events:
- We started the year with a report on the highlights of 2019. By this year we invested 25,4 million Euros in 27 tech companies in Western Balkans. In addition, we made a report of our work that goes beyond just investing. Read more in SCV Year in Review.
- In review of other news, Agremo is one of the most promising startups in Central & Eastern Europe according to Digital Spoiler. They earned this title by winning the silver medal on CEE Startup Challenge – the biggest online startup competition in the region organized by Vestbee matching platform.
- Congrats also go to Cognism which went from 2.5 million to 7 million ARR, was named LinkedIn’s TOP 25 hottest UK startups 2019 to work for as well as a TOP startup to follow in UK in 2020 by Sifted.
- ODALINE, a new AdScanner’s partner company, started the year by publishing its mission statement and strengthening its team with a new team member. Visit their LinkedIn page where you can already find interesting statistics and tips on strategies for current digital platform trends.
- Content Insights published the 10 most engaging topics in 2019. While you’re there, check their plans for the coming year.
Enjoy the read!