What a great start to the year 2021! Here are some of the past week’s highlights.
- George Meek, CEO at Inplayer gave an interview about video monetization and cloud for Metal Toad. Also, InPlayer has partnered with Grabyo, a cloud-based video platform for production and distribution. Together they will offer sports clubs, leagues and federations a solution to recoup lost revenue during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are new open positions at Inplayer, and Cognism check them out!
- Wondering how to increase conversion rates? Join Cognism’s experts as they share their top tips and practical advice for converting MQLs into SQLs. Save your spot here.
- TradeCore has partnered up with Tribe Payments to enable customer’s external card transaction authorization with a few API calls. “Our partnership with Tribe Payments will change this by allowing our fintech customers to break the legacy cycle. From Advanced Fraud Protection to Open Banking and Strong Customer Authentication, together we’re arming fintech with the services and functions they need to outpace the market”, said Stefan Pajkovic, CEO of TradeCore.
- Join Smartocto in an online masterclass Webinar on the 6 principles of actionability in the newsroom. Seats are limited so be sure to save your spot!
- In 2020 Hunch helped brands and agencies to automate the production of over 1.000.000 high-quality video and image creatives and optimize their paid social campaigns. Find out what they have learned along the way in an article about social advertising trends in 2021.
- Uhura Solutions has been selected as one of the Top Startups in the AWS AI CHALLENGE. They were recognized by the industry experts as a “world changer”, excelling in the areas of innovation, business support, salability and complexity.
- AGRIVI is listed as one of the top 7 Farm Management Software Solutions in 2021.
- Learn about what’s missing in recruiting in a new blog post from ConveyIQ by Entelo – The Golden Rule of Recruiting: It’s Time For Change.
- Listen to the “How to get an investment?” podcast: Our Investment Manager Predrag Predin spoke to Netokracija about the common questions such as what kind of teams and ideas are VC investors investing in today, but also about how he became an investor, what he does as an Investment Manager and much more. (podcast on Serbian only)
Enjoy the read!