There is nothing better for a VC than to see its portfolio companies grow from what was once just a brilliant idea to fully grown and internationally operational company. Well done! Read what portfolio achievements have caught our eye in the past week:
- InPlayer holds the highest level of PCI DSS compliance, level 1 for Service Providers. This highest standard of PCI DSS compliance certificate not only demonstrates InPlayer’s level of seriousness and professionalism but establishes InPlayer as the most reliable partner to protect large scale customers’ payments and data, at a global level.
- As one of the largest business directories focused on the European marketplace, covering more than 10 million companies and comprising a whopping 400 million entries, Cognism was listed as one of the TOP sources of UK B2B data.
- Uhura Solutions Force Majeure Contract Review is now available on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Its AI contract review tool is useful for any company with a greater amount of contracts.
- Videobolt celebrated its 1.000 video templates on its platform with a massive 10-day giveaway.
- Agrivi’s VC of Technology Darko Gebaei explained the progression of the technology behind Agrivi and development of the team from the beginnings to what is now a leading AgTech startup.
- Bulb Technologies is already a market leader in CEE in Telco space and is now offering to help the banking and insurance sector automate their processes in customer engagement and help reduce their churn through fast and easy solutions.
Besides highlights from our existing portfolio, we’re also actively searching for potential new members. In the past days, You got the chance to meet our team at Summer Saas, Webit and will also be able to present your ideas to us at Next Round Conference this Wednesday.
Last but not least, with over 40 investments, our Managing Partner Tatjana Zabasu Mikuž is named one of eight leading female investors in the CEE region according to Sifted. Listen to this podcast, where she explains the history behind those investments as well as discuss the specifics of women as entrepreneurs in the region.
Enjoy the read!