Read all about this week’s portfolio updates:
- Ernst&Young recognized Agrivi as an ideal tool for the digitalization of Croatian agriculture.
- Premier League goes pay-per-view with Inplayer.
- Videobolt reached a new milestone: 600.000 videos rendered with its platform
- Plato signs up with Tradecore. Masa Madden, Plato commented:
“TradeCore has become an established name within the fintech space, and for good reason. The business has enabled us to bring our product to market much quicker than expected. Thanks to TradeCore’s Platform and their knowledgeable team’s support, we’ve built a world-class product meaning families are now able to seamlessly share funds and support each other in these most testing of times.”
- Our investment into Orgnostic made it into Vestbee VC funding in the CEE report for Q3. Read the entire report here.
Enjoy the read!