Another great start of the week. Here’s what we highlighted from recent portfolio activities. This time the focus is on education and team management strategies. Enjoy the reading:
- Nazma Qurban, CRO at Cognism and Collin Walldrip, Sales Development Manager at SalesLoft are organising a webinar, where they will discuss how to build, manage and scale a high-performing sales team.
- ConveyIQ by Entelo reports interesting findings on freelance work. Did you know that gig workers make 31% of the global economy? Read more in their blog How to Incorporate Freelancers into Your Hiring Strategy, and Why You Should!
- On that note, WorkPuls issued The Ultimate Guide to Creating and Managing a Remote team for all of you that are in the need of guiding a successful global team.
- InPlayer is expanding its team. Check out the career opportunities for developers in Skopje.
- LabBox team had a great weekend with kids from an educational center exploring all possibilities with their ed-tech offering the kids a great experience of learning while having fun.
- NETi was featured in an article on Inovativnost.mk, a web portal whose main purpose and vision is to promote innovation as an important business concept in the Macedonian economy.
- SCV team attended Sarajevo Unlimited in October. Here are our highlights of the event.