We continue to follow our portfolio companies’ progress. Here’s what’s new the from last week:
- Videobolt welcomes a new COO Olga Mirkovic Maksimovic to the team. In her own words, Videobolt combines all the best things she believes in: technology, automatisation, video, personalised marketing and culture. While you are visiting Videobolt’s profile, make sure you check out this interview with Progressive Dreamers on How you get to 400k followers and start your own record label.
- Congrats to our CUBE Team, a Serbian data information company, for reaching 2.000 followers on LinkedIn, where they continue to serve useful and interesting analytics from the data they process.
- Read 5 questions you need to consider when getting through acquisition with ConveyIQ by Entelo.
- We were asked on our view of the Montenegrin startup ecosystem by MINA, Montenegro Independent News Agency. “The process of building the ecosystem is ongoing, but we believe that good steps have been taken in the previous period and that it should continue so that more Montenegrin companies will compete successfully in the global market. We saw some interesting startups in Montenegro, from which we invested in two: Uhura Solutions and Daktilograf,” was a part of the answer from our Investment Manager Pedja Predin. You can read the entire interview on MINA news portal.
- We sent out our first SCV newsletter in 2020. Are you subscribed yet? You can subscribe here and get fresh news about the highlights in our portfolio and the SCV team directly to your inbox at the end of every month.
Enjoy the read!