We followed the amazing stories from our portfolio last week. Here are just some of the happenings:
- Hunch and AdScanner are in exclusive Google EMEA Marketing Innovation Program, which is set to up-grade the future of marketing with their unique tech solutions. Read more about the incubation program with the use of Google API.
- InPlayer and Amazon Web Services joined forces to bring flexible and complete monetization solution for content owners to protect & monetize video using pay-per-view & subscription VOD offerings. Learn more in the solution brief.
- Sentinel’s team presented its solution on ICE19, an event that has been known as a charter industry meeting point, and as such is a very important event for all major charter companies, agencies, shipyards and many other suppliers of the yacht charter industry from different worldwide countries (last year record number of companies participating was over 370 from more than 40 countries). As the only place where stakeholders meet and negotiate in person, it became an inevitable event for the yacht charter community.
- Content Insights‘ team attended Newsroom Summit in Oslo. You can follow up with the most important highlights from the team on @InsightsPeople Twitter with the hashtag #NRSOslo.
- CityExpert’s CEO Igor Jovic was interviewed in a podcast about his experience with the beginning of a successful startup story and how they became a part of South Central Ventures’ portfolio.
- South Central Ventures and EBRD were at the official Labbox launch event. Labbox is our first equity investment in Kosovo and its team is proud to present the Labbox ed-tech product is now available on Labbox.education. See some highlights from the event in the Labbox Launch Event photo gallery.