The previous week, we marked a lot of activity on startup events, sharing ideas, knowledge and connecting the startup-VC ecosystem. Also, our portfolio companies are working non-stop to provide the best solutions to their customers and we feel they deserve a special mention in reviewing the past week.
- Matija Zulj, CEO of Agrivi, is a guest lecturer on digitalization of agriculture at Innovation: a guarantee of the future of Croatian agribusiness.
- Since building the right team culture is of the utmost importance and at the same time one of the hardest things to do, we like how Mondays look like at InPlayer, who has just celebrated its 8th birthday.
- Uhura Solutions is working with Raiffeisen Bank International to try to improve business processes with its solution as part of Elevator Lab partnership program.
- Growth-hackers will appreciate Hunch’s Black Friday playbook for advanced Facebook Remarketing Success.
- Sinisa Rakovic, CEO of Hunch, gave an interview for Netokracija, explaining their plans for working with Google and beyond.
- Videobolt is getting great reviews from its trusted customers and is sharing them on their social networks.
- AdScanner joined the invite-only organization The Family begins with 18 other startups in Berlin, where they had the chance to work with 15+ mentors and VCs from all over Europe. Our Investment Manager Vedran Blagus was also the part of the Investor panel on the event, answering the startups’ questions on the partnership with VCs.
- We also participated in the Next Round Investment Conference, where Tatjana Zabasu Mikuž, SCV Managing Partner, spoke to 100+ startups, 60+ investors and other participants on exit markets for European startups on the panel with the daring title Be The Next European Billionaire.
- “99.7% of companies in Macedonia are SME” said Daniela Arsovska, President of Macedonian Chambers of Commerce, on the Macedonia 2025 panel about Financing Options for SME, where we were represented by Jan Kobler, South Central Ventures’ Managing Partner.
Don’t want to miss an update from a specific company in our portfolio? You can always follow their activity and progress directly on their channels.