Our portfolio companies spend a lot of time sharing and gathering new learnings on different events throughout the region. At South Central Ventures we recognise the value of connecting the innovation-driven companies among each other and sharing different experiences to help them grow, so we are glad to highlight just some of the events and content our portfolio starts covered last week.
- On The Future is Now event Cube Team’s Lazar Milosevic presented their API and its integration in business systems.
- Agrivi was named a key player influencing the market in Global Farm Management Software Market Analysis to 2027
- Vedran Rezar, CEO of BULB Technologies will held a lecture for students of Faculty of Organization and Informatics on the topic of development of software solutions for support to workflow automatization.
- Tradecore’s Sales Executive Lara Borenovic and Head of People Jelena Stojanovic spoke about their experience as women in IT and fintech on Ladies in New Business event by Netokracija.
- NETi CEO Bujar Abdulai presented NETi’s solution to corporations on the Global Entrepreneurship Week North Macedonia on the topic of how startups and corporates can partner up for success.
- Hunch’s founder and CTO Igor Simovic has explained why your Facebook Pixel data and Google Analytics will never be the same in this demystifying blog post Facebook Attribution vs Google Analytics (Attribution Formula Included)
- Workpuls has answered 10 most frequently asked questions about employee hours trackers.
- InPlayer’s Product Manager Matej Petrov presented how InPlayer’s Machine Learning technology is taking content monetization to the next level.